Master your education
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Wishing You All The Best On Your Test!
Thanks for participating in the quiz.
We Appreciate Your Hard Work.
1 / 26
1. Uncollected checks are also known as?
2 / 26
2. A business receives its bank statement showing the closing balance as Rs. 8,500 overdrawn. It is found that there were unpresented cheques amounting to Rs. 2,000 and uncredited deposits amounted to Rs. 1,500. Overdraft as per Cash Book is:
3 / 26
3. Bank statement also called?
4 / 26
4. ‘NSF’ marked in cheque sent back by the bank indicates
5 / 26
5. Current account shows Rs. 1,000 as overdrawn. When bank statement is received, it was identified that one of debtors has deposited Rs. 400 into the account and bank charges of Rs. 20 had been debited to the account. Bank Statement balance is
6 / 26
6. A bank reconciliation statement is mainly prepared for:
7 / 26
7. Unfavourable bank balances means:
8 / 26
8. When check is not paid by the bank, it is called?
9 / 26
9. Customer’s copy of the account provided by the bank to the depositor to record deposits and withdrawals is called:
10 / 26
10. Overdraft as per Cash Book is Rs. 10,000. Cheques deposited but not credited Rs.2,500. Cheques issued but not encashed Rs.3,500. What is the balance as per Pass Book?
11 / 26
11. Pass Book of the account holder is a copy of
12 / 26
12. VRC Ltd. receives a check for Rs. 100 records it in cash book and deposits it on the same day. A statement sent by the bank that day does not show this Rs. 100. How is this shown on the bank reconciliation statement?
13 / 26
13. Bank Reconciliation Statement is prepared:
14 / 26
14. A Bank Reconciliation Statement is:
15 / 26
15. Unfavourable bank balance means
16 / 26
16. Ravi’s bank reconciliation statement shows cheques deposited but not credited by bank of Rs. 3,800 and cheques issued but not presented by suppliers of Rs. 3,500. His bank balance as per Cash Book is Rs. 25,000. Balance as per pass book statement is
17 / 26
17. Passbook is a copy of:
18 / 26
18. Find out the Bank Balance as per Cash Book from the following particulars : (i) Overdraft as per Pass Book = Rs. 5,000.(ii) Cheques deposited into the bank but not credited = Rs.2,000
19 / 26
19. Bank charges Rs.5,000 debited twice in pass book. What should be done in BRS if overdraft as per cash book is starting point?
20 / 26
20. If balance in the bank statement shows Rs. 3,000 (Dr.) and there are deposits of Rs. 800 not yet credited and unpresented cheques totalling Rs. 500, the balance in the Cash Book should be:
21 / 26
21. Following details are related to a firm’s banking transactions at 31st March, 2019. Balance as per bank statement Rs. 22,650; uncleared lodgements Rs. 3,110; unpresented cheques Rs. 6,290. Bank credit recorded twice by bank in error as Rs. 650.Which balance for cash at bank should appear in the Balance Sheet as at 31st March, 2019?
22 / 26
22. Cash book balance was Rs. 1,790 (Dr.). When compared with the bank statement, it was identified that unpresented cheques were Rs. 1,040 and deposits not credited were Rs. 820. Balance of the bank statement will
23 / 26
23. A bank reconciliation statement is prepared by
24 / 26
24. Payment done by the account holder through issuing a cheque is entered in
25 / 26
25. The cheque which is issued to creditor but is not presented for payment is called?
26 / 26
26. The balance on the debit side of the bank column of cash book indicates?
Share With Your Friends!
Thanks For Participating In The Quiz..!